Thursday, June 28, 2012

IKEA Smörgåskaviar Fish Roe Spread



IKEA Smörgåskaviar Fish Roe Spread
Price: $2.34
Amount: 6.7OZ

Looking for something to spread over your bread or crackers? Well look no further, this stuff has your omega-3's and everything fishy. I've been to IKEA to shop for furniture, but never food. Until I decided to finally check it out last week. They have a good variety of sea food spreads and the price on this one jumped out at me. $2.34???? SCORE! Mmm.... fish roe. From eating sushi and Russian cuisine I have become accustomed to raw fishy tastes.

This spread was quite salty and fishy, which is how fish roe should be. Because of this, you only need a small amount on a cracker.


I distributed the amount squeezed onto this first cracker over to the other crackers in the stack. It was quite tasty and the only taste left in my mouth is the taste of the crackers. Might be a hint of fishy taste left over.

Final verdict for this kind of food item... worth it! Way to go for... feeling classy when you only have a few bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment