Thursday, June 14, 2012

Luminessence Apple Cinnamon Scented Pillar Candle






Kind of jumped the gun there. Ripped off the packaging before I took a picture.

I'm a girl. And I love candles. Every time I get a candle for my birthday or Christmas the first thing I think/say out loud is: OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW?? The second thing would be makeup or bath products. But I prefer candles over makeup. With candles you can burn them for all occasions. I especially like to burn them in the winter time on a stormy night. I one day hope to have a million candles in my home and light them all. Hoping my house doesn't catch on fire.

Luminessence Apple Cinnamon Scented Pillar Candle
Size: 2.5 in x 2.8 in.
Price: $1 + tax.
Store: Dollar Tree

This is a normal candle. Not sure what the materials are. Candle holder not included.







Scent wise... it's just as strong as any "scented" candle not compared to Glade scented candles that are designed for air freshening purposes. Burn wise, I believe it was bright enough. took a while for me to blow it out. Even a bigger plus.

Candles usually don't cost $1. At Cost Plus: World Market, a set of two 2.9 x 3 candles is $11.98. I have a smaller one from Cost Plus: World Market that went for $3.99. For a similar sized candle priced at $1 this is a huge deal. So when you want to buy candles, do buy them at dollar tree. When you burn a candle you're burning money. That dollar is sure to last with this candle bought from The Dollar Tree.

Final verdict... WORTH IT.

"Since I'm a girl, I love candles!" - Meg from Family Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment